🚚 FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!!
Material: Ratchet Tap Wrench:Alloy steel (surface treatment: electroplating)
Screw Thread Taps: Ball-bearing steel
Length of wrench: 85mm/3.3inch, 100mm/3.94inch
Size of screw thread taps (Standard): M3*0.5, M4*0.7, M5*0.8, M6*1.0, M8*1.25
Main points of operation:
1. The pit and hole must be chamfered first
2. To use the screw thread tap correctly matching with drill clamp
3. Keep vertical alignment operation
4. Horizontally cutting into the wrench and rotating for 2-3 times
5. To confirm whether it is vertical after cutting
6. Tapping 3/4 turn and a quarter turn back
7. Horizontally and reversally pull out after finishing tapping
8. Remember that cutting metal needs to use the oil
Three-position gear box for quick, efficient ratcheting action. Knurled nut for tightening.
Designed for use with taps and can also be used on the left hand tap, reamers, screw extractors and other tools with a square shank.
Ratchet action with three positions: forward, reverse and lock.
Adjustable T-Handle can be ‘slipped’ from side to side for positioning convenience and added leverage in tight places.
Easily switched from left to right handed operation, or locked for non-ratcheting use.
1 x T-Handle Ratchet Tap Wrench
5 x Screw Thread Taps